Friday, June 19, 2009

Update!



It feels great to be out of school.  I've never felt more free, but I do have a constant concern for the future.  What can you do though?  
My Goddaughter Kaylie turned 1 last month and is the best baby ever.  She is so easy going and pleasant.  I'm trying to spend as much time with her (and her momma, Amy) as possible so she knows me.  The other day she said my name clearly!  I wasn't there, but I heard from a first hand source it was awesome.  
I've been taking life kinda easy right now before I get sucked into hustle and bustle of real life.  Spending a lot of time reading of hanging out with Brandon.  If anyone has a good book recommendation I'll take it.
My parents are pretty amazing and threw me the best graduation party ever.  It was 2 days, tons of food, 2 kegs, lots of great people, and even a bonfire!  What more could I want?  I learned to play Civil War, which is far superior to Beer Pong any day.  The most ludicrous thing that happened was my Mom went around mooning a bunch of my friends!  Its been confirmed that she mooned on at least 3 occasions, but no one really knows the exact count.  Either way, a very memorable party.
That's it for now.  Ciao!

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

yay for updates!! glad life is good for u ;)